1/1 Photo of Ghirardelli Brownies
Here's a copycat recipe worth keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 8x8 inch baking pan and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3In a medium bowl stir together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Add butter mixing to incorporate.
- 6Sift the ground chocolate with the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 7Stir into the egg mixture and add the walnuts.
- 8Spread into the prepared baking pan.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghirardelli Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 105.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g