Don't let the name fool you, these nachos are actually quite good. My old roommate and I invented this recipe as a result of boredom, hunger and economic reasons (which is where the name comes from). We used to make this when we were watching a movie and didn't want to stop the movie to go cook something. I still make ghetto nachos from time to time if I'm in a hurry or I'm strapp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave safe dish (bowl preferred), place a thin layer of the chips.
- 2Add a layer of the black beans and some cheese.
- 3Repeat steps 1 and 2 again.
- 4Top with extra cheese.
- 5Pop in microwave on highest power setting for about a minute and a half.
- 6If your microwave doesn't have a rotating plate in it, rotate bowl by hand every 45 seconds and increase cooking time to 2.5 minutes.
- 7Top with your favorite salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ghetto Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 350.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: