Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This fast, fresh main dish is from The More-With-Less Cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb thinly sliced beef or 1 lb mutton
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 green peppers, julienned
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in heavy skillet; add meat and brown quickly.
- Add vegetables and saute briefly.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through, until vegetables are crsip-tender.
- Serve over rice.