Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ever since I was little we have made these delicious ghost treats every Halloween. Every year we seem to run out of them no matter how many we make because they are such a big hit. Delicious taste and fun to make.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 13 ounces white color candy coating or 13 ounces chocolate, melted
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a medium pot combine marshmallows and margine.
- Cook and stir over low-medium heat until mixture is melted.
- Gradually stir in cereal until well combined.
- Use 1/2 cup of cereal mixture per ghost.
- Mold the mixture into a ghost shape.
- Set aside and let cool completely.
- Dip each ghost shape into candy coating.
- Use chocolate sprinkles for eyes and mouth.