- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries or 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups nuts, chopped pecans or 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine eggs and oil.
- Blend dry ingredients and egg mixture until just moistened.
- Mash strawberries and drain. Fold in strawberries and nuts.
- Bake in 2 greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pans for about 1 hour or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.