Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
AND THESE ARE SPICY and delicious. Cook them in front of a crowd and impress everyone.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp
- 3⁄4 cup dry vermouth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet-hot mustard (Mendocino)
- Shell and devein shrimp.
- Combine 1 Tbsp butter with the next 5 ingredients.
- Melt mixture over medium heat and add shrimp, stirring constantly 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add vermouth.
- Heat and ignite it carefully, shaking gently until flames go out.
- Cover skillet and cook shrimp 30 seconds more and transfer to platter.
- Whisk remaining butter and mustard into sauce. Spoon over shrimp.