Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These make a delicious spicy snack--you can't eat just one. Not sweet and delicious. They can be frozen for a taste whenever you're in the mood
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add next 5 ingredients and mix well.
- Add pecans and coat well with spiced butter.
- Spread on cookie sheet in one layer and bake until one shade darker, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- You can also add shredded Parmesan cheese after cooking.
Great amount of spice, very good. Thanks for sharing.