1/1 Photo of Gg's Roasted Spicy Pecans
Gloria 15x's Note:
These make a delicious spicy snack--you can't eat just one. Not sweet and delicious. They can be frozen for a taste whenever you're in the mood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan.
- 3Add next 5 ingredients and mix well.
- 4Add pecans and coat well with spiced butter.
- 5Spread on cookie sheet in one layer and bake until one shade darker, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- 7You can also add shredded Parmesan cheese after cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gg's Roasted Spicy Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.4
- Calories from Fat 931
- Total Fat 103.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 357.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.5 g