Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love shrimp!! I love them so much I like them best steamed or sauteed in just a little butter but DH likes variety. This is wonderful for both of us, creamy with some spices but it does overpower the flavor of the shrimp
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 lb angel hair pasta
- Cook and drain pasta. Saute garlic and shrimp in butter until pink. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Add 1/2 & 1/2. Bring just to a boil and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add parsley, dill, shrimp and salt and pepper. Stir until well blended.
- Pour over warm pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.