Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have to say that for easy and fast this one takes the CAKE!!! It is super simple, super good, and try it once, and there will very little left!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (4 ounce) box cream cheese
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the first 3 ingredients, cake mix (preferably not pudding in the mix) 2 eggs, and butter and cream together.
- Put in the bottom of a 13x 9 inch cake pan.
- Then mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and last 2 eggs together and pour over the first layer
- bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, and remove DO NOT frost.
- If you want it goey-er cook less.
This really is very easy to make. Closest to homemade butter cake that I've ever tasted. I've made it twice for bake sales & they always sell quickly! Thanx!