Recipe by Gloria 15x
YUM!! What else can I say if you like cheese and you like garlic. These are so lite and fluffy.
Top Review by Marsha D.
We enjoyed these biscuits with Recipe#279232. I only got 9 muffins though. I omitted the sugar and doubled the cheese. I also used minced garlic in place of the garlic power that I mixed in with the butter for brushing over the biscuits before baking. Turned out nice and fluffy and YUMMY! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, mayonnaise, sugar and flour. Beat with electric mixer for about 1 minute, until smooth and completely combined.
- Add cheese to dough.
- Drop batter into paper lined muffin tins.
- Muffins tend to triple in size so fill lightly.
- Melt butter; mix in garlic and brush tops of dough.
- You can shake 1 tsp additional cheese on each muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.