Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
YUM!! What else can I say if you like cheese and you like garlic. These are so lite and fluffy.
Make and share this Gg's Garlic Cheese Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk, mayonnaise, sugar and flour. Beat with electric mixer for about 1 minute, until smooth and completely combined.
- Add cheese to dough.
- Drop batter into paper lined muffin tins.
- Muffins tend to triple in size so fill lightly.
- Melt butter; mix in garlic and brush tops of dough.
- You can shake 1 tsp additional cheese on each muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
We enjoyed these biscuits with Cube Steak Skillet Supper. I only got 9 muffins though. I omitted the sugar and doubled the cheese. I also used minced garlic in place of the garlic power that I mixed in with the butter for brushing over the biscuits before baking. Turned out nice and fluffy and YUMMY! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.
These biscuits were very light and easy to make. I would have liked a stronger cheese and garlic flavour so next time I'll use a bit more cheese and add some garlic powder or fresh garlic to the batter. Otherwise a great recipe!