Gloria 15x's Note:
I prefer them baked or raw but DH loves them deep fried so this is my favorite recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain oysters and soak in buttermilk or use egg wash. Heat oil for deep frying to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine flour with other ingredients in a large plastic bag.
- 3Place oysters in the bag, a few at a time and shake until well coated.
- 4Cook oysters in hot oil, 3 or 4 at a time until golden brown. Don't put too many in at the same time because it will cool your oil and that makes them greasy.
- 5Drain briefly and serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gg's Deep Fried Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: