Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I love this recipe. It is so easy and so creamy and delicious. You can substitute shrimp but wow what it does for crawfish!!!
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 3 lbs crawfish tails
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash creole seasoning
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Saute onions in butter.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to a crock pot and simmer several hours of blend flavors.
Very creamy and tasty. I made it with 2lb of crawfish and 1lb of shrimp. Also added more creole seasoning. The family loved it.
Wow! I have to admit I am very surprised at how this turned out. The ingredients are so simplistic I was a little apprehensive about how the flavor would turn out. I used pre-packaged, frozen crawfish tail meat. I added a little more than just a dash on the creole seasoning and added in Mrs. Dash spicy blend to taste. I also added a little white wine to the mix. The results were amazing! This will definitely be a keeper since it was really VERY easy to make and yielded a wonderful flavor. Also, since I was in a hurry to try it, I just did this on the stove top on low. I'm sure the flavors will be even better the next day!