Gloria 15x's Note:
You can do so many wonderful things with plain old chicken breasts. This turns them into an elegant meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Saute chicken in butter until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- 3Transfer to plate.
- 4Add mushrooms, onion and peppercorns to skillet and saute until onion is tender, about 7 minutes.
- 5Add broth, cream, sherry and mustard to skillet.
- 6Simmer until reduced to sauce consistency, about 15 minutes.
- 7Return chicken and juices to pan and cook until chicken is just heated through, about 4 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gg's Chicken in Creamy Dijon Sherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.4
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 441.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green peppercorns in brine