Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is like a trip to your favorite amusement park. Have your favorite blue cheese dressing on hand. Ymmm
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1⁄2 lbs turkey drumsticks
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a skillet.
- Sauté turkey, onions and garlic until browned.
- Place in a casserole dish and top with butter, hot sauce and black pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
This was good. The drippings in the bottom of the pan were amazing!