Recipe by Gloria 15x
How can you go wrong with scallops, seasoned bread crumbs, I prefer Italian croutons, crushed, garlic and fresh grated Parmesan cheese. UMMMM
- 59.16 ml butter, melted
- 680.38 g bay scallops, rinsed and drained
- 118.29 ml seasoned dry bread crumb
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour melted butter into a 2 quart oval casserole dish. Distribute butter and scallops evenly inside the dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, onion and garlic powder, paprika, parsley, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the scallops.
- Bake in the oven until scallops are firm, and bread crumb mixture is lightly browned,about 15 minutes.