Recipe by Gloria 15x
How can you go wrong with scallops, seasoned bread crumbs, I prefer Italian croutons, crushed, garlic and fresh grated Parmesan cheese. UMMMM
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bay scallops, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour melted butter into a 2 quart oval casserole dish. Distribute butter and scallops evenly inside the dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, onion and garlic powder, paprika, parsley, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the scallops.
- Bake in the oven until scallops are firm, and bread crumb mixture is lightly browned,about 15 minutes.