izzy the Baker's Note:
Great home-made oatmeal recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 F, Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Combine sugar and water in large microwave-proof mixing bowl.
- 3Microwave sugar and water for 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Stir in vanilla.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix oats, nuts, and salt.
- 6Pour sugar mixture into oats mixture and stir.
- 7Spread mixture on prepared cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 200 F for 25 minutes then stir mixture and rotate pans.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes longer, remove pans, stir mixture, and allow to cool.
- 10Store in air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gfl Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g