1/3 Photos of Gfcf Vanilla Cinnamon 'mochi Cakes'
It's kind of a little mochi, kind of a little sweet rice cake--but no red bean paste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all dry ingredients (flour, powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt).
- 2Beat egg, water and vanilla together in another bowl.
- 3Add wet to dry and mix with a fork, it will be runny.
- 4Coat a mini muffin pan with coconut oil and fill each cup to the top with the batter.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. They are almost done once they have risen and the tops are 'cracking'. Cook another two minutes after this happens. They will not get brown.
- 6Cool completely and enjoy! Top with warm jelly, icing, or nothing at all!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gfcf Vanilla Cinnamon 'mochi Cakes'
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 236.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g