Yummy pancakes taste like real ones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 Mix milk with vinegar, leave it for 5 minutes.
- 22 Add egg, olive oil, and vanilla extract to milk mixture.
- 33 Add flour mix, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix together.
- 44 Cook in the skillet till golden brown on both sides.
- 55 Note: I use Bette Hagman's original gluten-free flour mix.
- 62 parts white rice flour, 2/3 part potato flour, and 1/3 part tapioca flour.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for GFCF Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 484.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free rice flour mix