Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy pancakes taste like real ones!
Make and share this GFCF Pancake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 Mix milk with vinegar, leave it for 5 minutes.
- 2 Add egg, olive oil, and vanilla extract to milk mixture.
- 3 Add flour mix, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix together.
- 4 Cook in the skillet till golden brown on both sides.
- 5 Note: I use Bette Hagman's original gluten-free flour mix.
- 2 parts white rice flour, 2/3 part potato flour, and 1/3 part tapioca flour.