Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's easy, and it's quick!
- 2 (14 2/3 ounce) cansamy's organic chili (medium or hot)
- 1 (20 ounce) packagebob's red mill wheat free gluten free dairy free cornbread mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk, alternative
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 and pour chili into bottom of a 9x5 baking dish and spread it around.
- Prepare cornbread according to package directions.
- Do your best to spread the cornbread evenly on top of the chili (I know it's thick, but do your best!).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cornbread is golden brown on top.