Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Bread or Rolls
Make and share this Gf White Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Yeast Mixture: mix the 1/2 cup of water and 2 tsp sugar, then add the yeast and let stand while you make the rest.
- Mix the rest of the wet ingredients and additional water in a bowl and beat well. Add the wet ingredients to the dry (add the additional sugar) then the yeast mixture. Beat well by hand for 2 minutes. (add tapioca flour if needed). The dough will still be sticky.
- Allow to rise once in a warm place until doubled(about 1/2 hour).
- Put in a well-greased bread pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- For Rolls: Roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Flatten a bit and allow to rise until double their size. You can make Hamburger buns or hot dog buns by shaping them.
- Brush tops with egg yolk for glaze and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.