Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy pizza base.
Make and share this Gf Pizza Base - Yeast Free recipe from Food.com.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Rub in the butter into the flour until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the yogurt intil it comes together as a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured surface.[note].
- Divide into two.
- Flatten into a circle of desired thickness.
- Place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400*F oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove - distribute tomato sauce/pest onto pizza base.
- Add toppings, then mozzarella.
- Bake until bubbly and chesse is melted to your liking.
- note: Alternatively you can shape it and flatten it out directly onto a greased sheet.