Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Gluten free low-carb pumpkin bars kids love em too...
Make and share this Gf Low-Carb Pumpkin Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup natural applesauce
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2Beat eggs in mixing bowl.
- 3Add in pumpkin, sugars and oil; beat well.
- 4Add in remaining ingredients and beat until incorporated.
- 5Spread into a greased 13x9 pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- 7Cool and then frost.
I substituted Truvia and 3 tsp of pumpkin pie spice, but this is a big hit! Thanks :)