Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, found on The Lucky Penny blog site. Gluten-free! Grain-free!
Make and share this GF Espresso Mini Muffins With Chocolate Ganache recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a mini muffin tin well with coconut oil or greasing method of your choice.
- In a food processor, combine all the dry ingredients for the muffins: almond meal, ground espresso beans, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add in the wet ingredients for the muffins: egg, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix on high until everything is nice and smooth.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 of the way full. You should have just enough to make 12, if you really scrape the bowl clean.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not over bake!
- Allow muffins to cool.
- Make the ganache. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the coconut milk and chocolate, microwave for 30 seconds, stir, microwave for 15 more seconds if it is not melted. Be careful not to burn it.
- Top muffins with desired amount of ganache.