Prep 40 mins
Cook 24 mins
Adapted from the Spunky Coconut website. I loved the texture and taste.
Make and share this Gf/Df Strawberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey (or 2 tablespoons honey and 2 tablespoons Agave)
- 6 drops stevia, vanilla creme
- 3 eggs (at room temp, cold eggs will harden the coconut oil)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, liquified
- 2 cups gluten-free flour, Bob's Red Mill Garbanzo and Fava
- 1⁄2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup strawberry, fresh and thinly sliced (or other berries)
- nuts (optional)
- Mix first 5 ingredients with an electric mixer (or wire whip).
- Add dry ingredients and mix again.
- Fold in fruit (and nuts if desired).
- Put in lined muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 24 minutes.