- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup oat flour
- 1⁄4 cup almond meal
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat or whisk together eggs, sugar substitutes, vanilla extract and salt for one minute.
- 2Add applesauce and oil. Stir well with a wooden spoon (not mixer) so that the sugar is well mixed with the butter or oil. Stir in the sifted flour, cocoa Lightly spray or grease a glass 10 by 10 inch baking pan.
- 3Microwave on High for 5- 6 minutes.
- 4When done the top looks dry but will spring back.
- 5In a 1000 watt microwave I recommend baking on medium high for 5- 6 minutes.
- 10Makes about 25 squares.