1/1 Photo of Gf Chicken Quesadillas
A light and easy version for the George Foreman Grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup purple onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cups chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- fresh cilantro stem (optional)
- 1Place oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add chopped pepper and onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Add cumin, and cook 1 minute, stirring often.
- 3Add chicken and tomato; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Stir in minced cilantro, salt, and ground pepper.
- 4Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on half of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken mixture on tortillas; fold tortillas in half.
- 5Grill folded tortillas until cheese is melted and outsides are lightly browned. Set aside, and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas.
- 6Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gf Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas