Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adapted this recipe to accommodate my child’s special diet. He loves them.
Make and share this Gf/Cf Fig/Fruit Newtons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease and flour a mini loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Splenda and oil. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in the milk substitute until batter is smooth. Pour about 1 tbsp batter into each loaf.
- Bake for 3 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from oven and place jelly on the center of each cake and smooth leaving space around the edge. Cover each cake with remaining batter. Bake 18. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.