Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pan Fry or Deep Fry with this breading mix adapted for Gluten Free cooking. We use it on chicken, fish, or veggies.
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a shallow pan or large baggie. The follow your own recipe. Some suggest dipping your meat in egg or milk wash. Then coat and press mixture onto meat.
- Cook time depends on what you are frying.
- *can substitute brown rice cracker crumb for a crunchier coating. (we make our own crumbs).
- **Bob's Red Mill GF Baking Mix works well also.