Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cooled, freshly brewed mocha-flavored coffee (Gevalia Kaffe)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Mix sour cream, coffee and vanilla in small bowl.
- Melt chocolate and butter, stir in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time (with electric mixer).
- Beat in 1/2 cup flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Add remaining flour alternately with sour cream mixture, beating thouroughly.
- Pour into greased and floured 9-cup fluted tube pan.
- Bake 60 min.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.