1/3 Photos of 'Get Up & Go' Bars
I found these at the Mr. Food site. My friends says they really are called Get Up and Go Bars because with all the fiber, you really will have to get up and run! Especially if you have one of these bars with your first morning cup of coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9" x 13" baking dish with foil and coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2(I just use parchment paper, ungreased).
- 3In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter over medium-high heat.
- 4Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients; mix well then spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- 6Let cool then cut into bars and serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 'Get Up & Go' Bars
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 158.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g