Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good for a crowd.
Make and share this Get-together Good Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté bacon for 2 minutes.
- Add diced onion; stirring often, cook 2 minutes more.
- Add garlic; stir to soften and release flavor.
- Remove from heat before bacon gets too crisp.
- In a large oven-proof pan, dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water.
- Add sugar, white pepper and green beans and bacon mixture.
- Add additional water, so it just covers the beans.
- Stirring once, cook 25 to 30 minutes in a 350 degree F oven or until beans are tender.
- Use a slotted spoon to serve.