1/2 Photos of Get Rid of Ants, Ants, Ants
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a miracle recipe for getting rid of those pesty ants that come every spring and summer. Mix up the solution, pack cotton balls in a jar cover, and put the solution on and they will be gone.
My Private Note
- 1Mix the sugar and Boric Acic well.
- 2Add the warm water slowly, mixing all the while so it won't be too lumpy.
- 3Store in a jar.
- 4When ready to use, put cotton into the top of a jar lid to fill it, and then saturate the cotton to the top.
- 5Place where you want it; make several if you need it.
- 6Will keep for a long while.
- 7NOTE: I usually drip a drop or two over the edge of the lid to rest on the counter so they will find it sooner.
- 8It sometimes takes a little while for them to find it, but find it they will.
- 9When they do, let them alone; you will want to kill them because they look so creepy; but don't because they will hang over the edge of the lid and drink, drink, drink, and then take it back to the nest.
- 10Almost over night, they will be gone.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Get Rid of Ants, Ants, Ants
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: