Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh juice to make in your juicer with a little kick of ginger!
Make and share this Get Moving Juice (Carrot, Apple and Ginger) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium carrots (or 20 baby carrots)
- 1 medium apple (variety is your choice but Honeycrisp or Pink Lady are very good.)
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot
- Top, tail and wash carrots. If using baby carrots, rinse.
- Rinse and remove core of apple. Cut into pieces.
- Cut 1" fresh ginger and then slice into a few smaller pieces.
- Turn juicer on, combine bits of ingredients together through juicer chute to make juice.
This is the best! I have tried many over the years and this one is wonderful. Love the kick from the ginger. I always use Granny smith apples.
Great combination. The ginger gives a little "heat" to the back of the throat. Made for Fall 2011 PAC game.
I love carrot juice and this combination is perfect. I use six carrots to make more juice.