1/1 Photo of Get Moving Juice (Carrot, Apple and Ginger)
Fresh juice to make in your juicer with a little kick of ginger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Top, tail and wash carrots. If using baby carrots, rinse.
- 2Rinse and remove core of apple. Cut into pieces.
- 3Cut 1" fresh ginger and then slice into a few smaller pieces.
- 4Turn juicer on, combine bits of ingredients together through juicer chute to make juice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Get Moving Juice (Carrot, Apple and Ginger)
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: