Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a classic recipe that we ate a lot in Germany. It's one of my favorite comfort foods. We like to eat it with potato pancakes or Spätzle. Be careful not to overcook the meat.
- Heat oil in skillet and heat meat in portions for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Take out all the meat and put to the side.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pan and saute for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle on flour and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream and wine and reduce a little. Add the meat and heat through.But be careful not to leave the meat in too long or it will become tough.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and lemon juice to taste.
We made this dish a couple of times now and enjoyed it very much. I will keep it as one of our easy entertainment options as well. Thank you for posting.