These are the best buttermilk pancakes ever...Wonderful THIN pancakes, served plain with icing sugar or if you want a real treat add: raspberries, blueberries, bananas and/or chocolate chips. If you would like fluffy pancakes add an extra 1/2 cup of flour.
- Put eggs in large bowl and beat lightly.
- Add next 4 ingredients into egg mixture.
- Melt butter on skillet or griddle, add to pancake mixture, mix lightly.
- (DO NOT OVER MIX).
- Heat griddle, butter lightly if necessary and add batter to make small circles. Next add a small amount of fruit or chocolate chips, when batter is partly cooked, turn.
- Serve with butter and icing sugar or maple syrup.
- For a real taste treat drizzle caramel sauce over the buttermilk banana pancakes, enjoy.