1/10 Photos of Ger's Awesome Thin Buttermilk Pancakes
Baby Kato's Note:
These are the best buttermilk pancakes ever...Wonderful THIN pancakes, served plain with icing sugar or if you want a real treat add: raspberries, blueberries, bananas and/or chocolate chips. If you would like fluffy pancakes add an extra 1/2 cup of flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put eggs in large bowl and beat lightly.
- 2Add next 4 ingredients into egg mixture.
- 3Melt butter on skillet or griddle, add to pancake mixture, mix lightly.
- 4(DO NOT OVER MIX).
- 5Heat griddle, butter lightly if necessary and add batter to make small circles. Next add a small amount of fruit or chocolate chips, when batter is partly cooked, turn.
- 6Serve with butter and icing sugar or maple syrup.
- 7For a real taste treat drizzle caramel sauce over the buttermilk banana pancakes, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ger's Awesome Thin Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.9 mg
- Sodium 1179.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 12.9 g