1/12 Photos of Gerry's Sauced Hamburgers
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is an oldie but goodie and enjoyed by children and adults alike. This is an excellent 'make ahead' to have prepared and ready to heat when you know your B.B.Q. will be filled with adult fare. Make extra because you'll find the youngsters will have to share these burgers with the adults ...they can't resist despite the adult choices on the menu!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 hamburger patties (purchased patties or your favorite recipe made up into 12 patties.)
- 12 hamburger buns
- 1Pan fry or grill the hamburger patties.
- 2Drain patties on paper towel.
- 3Put prepared patties in a casserole dish or a roaster.
- 4Prepare Sauce (I usually double the recipe to have extra on hand) In a medium pot add the sauce ingredients and blend smooth with a whisk.
- 5Cook gently over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
- 6Pour over the prepared patties.
- 7At this point you may cover and refrigerate until ready to heat for your meal.
- 8If preparing this at mealtime, place in a 300 degree oven for 25 minutes or until nicely heated through.
- 9I like serving marinated onions, sliced tomatoes, pickles and all the extras that make for a loaded burger.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gerry's Sauced Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 589.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: