1/1 Photo of Germanfest Kabobs #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. the best of a fest....all on a stick ! Delicious sliced potatoes layered with bread and butter pickles and sliced bratwurst, then drizzled with coarse ground honey mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces smoked bratwursts, sliced in 1/8-inch, diagonal pieces
- 1 cup thinly-sliced bread and butter pickles
- 2 1/2 cups Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup coarse grain honey dijon mustard
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2Alternately thread on metal or soaked wooden skewers the brat slices, pickles slices and potato slices.
- 3Gently coat with a little cooking spray. Grill kabobs over medium heat for 7-9 minutes, turning once until nicely browned and potatoes are cooked through. To serve, drizzle with your favorite honey Dijon mustard. Makes 6 kabobs.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Germanfest Kabobs #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 681.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
honey dijon mustard