Recipe by lorimclain
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. the best of a fest....all on a stick ! Delicious sliced potatoes layered with bread and butter pickles and sliced bratwurst, then drizzled with coarse ground honey mustard.
- 14 ounces smoked bratwursts, sliced in 1/8-inch, diagonal pieces
- 1 cup thinly-sliced bread and butter pickles
- 2 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices, slightly thawed
- 1⁄2 cup coarse grain honey dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Alternately thread on metal or soaked wooden skewers the brat slices, pickles slices and potato slices.
- Gently coat with a little cooking spray. Grill kabobs over medium heat for 7-9 minutes, turning once until nicely browned and potatoes are cooked through. To serve, drizzle with your favorite honey Dijon mustard. Makes 6 kabobs.