1/1 Photo of German Yogurt Salad Dressing
Try this German salad dressing on your next lettuce and tomato salad or use it to dress a noodle, rice or Waldorf-type salad. Onions and garlic give it some zip. This recipe dresses a salad for 4 people, 3/4 cup per serving. Chilling time not included in preparation time. From about.com and posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
3/4 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml plain yogurt
- 9.85 ml sugar or 9.85 ml artificial sweetener, to taste
- 14.79 ml canola oil or 14.79 ml walnut oil
- 9.85 ml white balsamic vinegar or 9.85 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml chopped chives
- 14.79 ml minced onion
- 14.79 ml chopped dill
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml medium-hot mustard (optional)
- 1Mix the yogurt, sugar, vinegar and oil together.
- 2Add mustard (the mustard taste comes through a lot, so only use if you are in the mood) if you like.
- 3Stir in the onions, chives, dill and garlic.
- 4Let it sit for a few minutes up to a few hours in the refrigerator for the flavors to marry.
- 5Serve or use cold.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Yogurt Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar