Recipe by Mary Scheffert
Frosty ... chocolatey ... yummy! (Please note there is no "cook" time -- prep time is the chill/freeze time)
Top Review by Mrs. J
This pie is awsome. Everything you would want...easy, quick and really good. I made it in the dead of winter and everyone wants it again! I used an Oreo crust and topped it with cool whip.
- 1 (4 ounce) package Baker's German's chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 9-inch pie shell (graham, chocolate, or vanilla)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chocolate and 2 tbsp of the milk in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese; add remaining milk and melted chocolate mixture, and beat until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip, blending until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
- NOTE: If pie is frozen overnight, let stand at room temperature for about an hour before serving.