1/1 Photo of German Style Pot Roast
2 hrs 8 mins
Old fashioned pot roast done German style. Serve the traditional way with potatoes and noodles or sauerkraut as the side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In dutch overm brown roast over medium heat.
- 2Blend soup mix with water and beer.
- 3Mix in brown sugar and caraway seed.
- 4Simmer on stovetop, covered 2.5 hours or until tender.
- 5Thicken gravy if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Style Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: