1/1 Photo of German-Style Pasta
Barb Gertz's Note:
Cabbage and pasta lovers unite for this simple sweet-and-sour side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 3Cook cabbage in oil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in brown sugar, vinegar and caraway seed.
- 5Cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- 6Stir Pasta into cabbage mixture; heat until hot.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German-Style Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g