Recipe by Mary Butterfield
I made this for an international potluck at my daughters school and several asked for the recipe and the bowl was completely gone.
- 2 lbs boiling potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, cut up
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a steamer set over boiling water, steam the potatoes, covered for 10-12 minutes or until tender- transfer to bowl While potatoes are steaming, in a heavy skillet cook kielbasa and onion till golden.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add vinegar and broth carefully.
- Bring mixture to boil scraping up brown bits and boil until the liquid equals 2/3 cup.
- Add the kielbasa misture to the potatoes and the parsely- mix well.