Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick Cooking 2004 November/December issue
- 1⁄2 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, slices
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into four patties, about 1/2 inches thick.
- In a skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
These were good tasting burgers. I'm a bit fuzzy as to what the potatoes added to the burgers though. I really didn't taste them? (I realize this isn't your recipe, but from QC so I'm not really expecting an answer , just musing LOL) Though this wasn't a stand out recipe to me , it IS a good burger and I'm glad I tried the recipe! Thanks for posting it Carly!:)