1/1 Photo of German Spritz With Variations
The cream cheese keeps these cookies soft. Variations are Chocolate Spritz, Orange Spritz, and Chocolate orange Spritz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Add vanilla and salt. Beat.
- 2Add flour. Work into batter. Fill cookie press and press your choice of design onto ungreased cookie sheet. Decorate. Bake in 400 f. oven for 10 to 12 minutes until set and edges are showing a hint of brown. Makes 6 to 7 dozen.
- 3CHOCOLATE SPRITZ: Exchange 6 tablespoons of flour with 6 tablespoons cocoa.
- 4ORANGE SPRITZ: Add 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind and 1/2 teaspoons orange flavoring.
- 5CHOCOLATE ORANGE SPRITZ: Exchange 6 Tablespoons flour with an equal amount of cocoa. Add 2 teaspoons orange flavoring.
- 6Company’s Coming for Christmas.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Spritz With Variations
Serving Size: 1 (1024 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.6
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.7 mg
- Sodium 388.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g