Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Nice dish to snack on over a good game of Chinese Checkers
- 1 (12 ounce) canimported german Spam or 1 (12 ounce) can hormel wurst
- 1⁄2 cup pumpernickel breadcrumbs
- 3 german stick ducks eggs, beaten
- 8 fluid ounces goat's milk
- 1⁄2 lb german Tilsit cheese or 1⁄2 lb Limburger cheese, cubed
- 6 whole dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb german fries fried potato (like French fries, but deep-fried in melted Bratwurst fat instead of oil)
- Make sure that your German fries have been made from Blah potatoes, and keep them warm.
- Grind the Spam, cheese, onion and pepper together.
- (Grinding makes the dish easier to eat for those guest trolls who left their dentures at home).
- Combine with the Pumpernickel crumbs, eggs, and milk.
- Grease a large casserole dish with a generous amount of the Bratwurst fat.
- Place the Spam mixture in the casserole, and then arrange the sliced dill pickles on top.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F for 1¼ hours.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more to brown.
- Serve with German fries in individual emesis basins.
- Dont forget the Oreos for dessert!
Is this a serious recipe? I don't think someone could consume all of those things in one sitting and live to tell about it! Good for a laugh, though.