Recipe by Love2Cook76
I'm not certain as to why this dish has the name it does but it certainly is good!! Some people have a hard time getting past using tomato soup as the sauce but just try it; you'll like it too!!
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 lb spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles to package instructions.
- Cut bacon into small pieces leaving some fat.
- Fry bacon. Add onion.
- Cook together until onions are translucent.Drain excess fat.
- Add both cans of tomato soup adding half a can of water to thin mixture. (I use the small can to measure out half the water.).
- Once noodles are drained add to the sauce mixture.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving to thicken.