Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A quick and easy way to make boneless rolled pork with fruit.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 lbs rolled boneless pork
- 1 cup dried apricot
- 1 cup dried pitted prunes
- 1⁄4 cup granulated brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- roasting bag
- Dust the inside of a cooking bag with flour.
- Place meat and fruit in cooking bag; sprinkle with brown sugar. Pour wine over all.
- Tie bag securely.
- Puncture 4 small holes about 4 inches apart in top of bag.
- Place bag in shallow roasting pan.
- Cook in a slow oven (325 F.) 1 1/2 hours. Place meat on serving platter; arrange fruit around meat. Serves 4-6.
- NOTE: Look for roasting bag where they sell plastic wrap and parchment paper.
- World’s Best Recipes.