Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from Eastern Goldfields Kennel Club
Make and share this German Shepherd Dog Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease a pan and spread half the meat in it.
- Sprinkle with half of the flour.
- Spread remaining meat into pan.
- Sprinkle remaining flour over meat.
- Cover evenly with dog meal.
- Add broth.
- Bake at 300 F for 45 minutes.
- Vegetables and cheese may be added if your dog enjoys them.
exellent, tho i did not try it myself lol Leo gave it five paws up. Ive been having some trouble getting him to eat his food, but he inhaled this, and he even inhalded my "mock" recipe the next day of just a few scraps and some broth, ive been lowing the scraps and broth and almost have him just eating regular dogfood now, but im sure this recipe will put wagging tails on all of my rescues to come too